• Minimum age: 21
• Possession of a valid driving license for at least 1 year.
Maximum age: no age limit if driver’s license isn’t expired.
Additional drivers permitted.
• A surcharge of 5,00€ applies per day (per additional driver).
• Same restrictions per additional driver as for the main driver.
All rates quoted include one driver only.
Driving Area Restrictions
Ferrying the car: No insurance coverage when the car is aboard a ferry/boat. It is allowed with an additional charge of 25,00€ per route.
Vehicles must stay within the borders of Greece.
Accepted methods of payment:
• Cash (only for Pick-up in Ermioni)
• Master Card
• American Express
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Included
If the car is returned with damages, the renter’s responsibility is limited to (excess):
• 900,00€ for groups A, B, C, D, D+, and D1
• 1.100,00€ for group G
• 1.200,00€ for group T
• 1.500,00€ for groups K, H1, S, L, E, and H
• 2.500,00€ for group LC
Above rates do not include VAT 24%.
Full Collision Damage Waiver (FDW)
This insurance relieves you of financial responsibility (excess) if your car is damaged or completely destroyed in an accident.
• 10,00€ per day for groups A, B, C, D, D+, and D1
• 12,00€ per day for group G
• 14,00€ per day for group T
• 16,00€ per day for groups K, H1, S, L, E, and H
• 33,00€ per day for group LC
Regardless of CDW and FDW, the renter is liable for the full repair of the damages he may have caused to the underside of the car, to the wheels and tires, and for violations of the Greek Traffic Law.
Theft Protection (TP)
Theft Protection relieves the renter from all financial responsibility for the theft of the vehicle if the renter returns the key of the stolen vehicle to Pop’s Car.
Any goods stolen from inside the car (for example: cameras, luggage, or laptops) are not covered by any insurance.
Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
PAI covers the driver for death, total or partial permanent disability by traffic accident up to 3.000,00€ and medical expenses.
6,00€ per day
Insurance companies require, for any coverage, a declaration of the incident made at a local police department right after the incident.
24 hours Road Assistance
24 hours road assistance all over the country.
In case of damage or accident, road assistance comes and repairs the damage on spot or transports the vehicle to the nearest workshop.
Baby / Infant / Child Booster Seats
• Children below 3 years of age are not allowed to travel in a car without an appropriate seat.
◦ Baby Seat: Babies from 0 to 13 kg (Birth to approx. 1 to 12 months)
◦ Infant Seat: Children from 9 to 18 kg (approx. 9 months to 4 years)
• It is mandatory for a child under 135 cm to sit on some kind of car seat which may be a booster.
◦ Booster Seat: Children from 22 to 36 kg and under 135 cm in height (approx. 4 to 11 years)
• 4,00€ per seat per day
GPS Navigation Upon availability
10,00€ per day
10,00€ per day
Vehicle must be returned with the same quantity as when delivered.